We are delighted to announce that Zero Footprints, the amazing photography website which donates to SolarAid, are running their inaugural 2018 Photography Competition and offering over £5,000 worth of prizes.
100% of all the money raised through their ‘Donate an Image’ scheme (after print and transaction costs) comes to SolarAid, which they describe as “an amazing charity working to offset climate change through the provision of LED lighting in African communities” – and all profits from the photography competition will also come to SolarAid.
It only costs £5 to enter and you can win some amazing prizes including:
- Overall Prize: Leeming and Paterson 2 day One-to-One Workshop and Mentoring Experience
- Category 1 Prize: Fotospeed Academy Workshop
- Category 2 Prize: F-stop Bag
- Category 3 Prize: Environmentally Friendly outdoor equipment bundle
- People’s Choice Prize: The Complete Workflow Series” (Photoshop & Lightroom) – courtesy of Outdoor Exposure Photo + “Voices of the Savannah” – courtesy of Gary Roberts, 2 x Prints – courtesy of TogCast
Each category winner will also receive:
- 1 Year SmugMug Subscription
- Image automatically presented alongside globally recognised professionals on the Zero Footprints website (if you wish)
- Zero Footprints “Special Edition” Book with Print – Leeming & Paterson
- A selection of FOTOSPEED Paper
- plus all Winners images exhibited at PHOTOKINA 2018
The Judges said
“We are looking for your best image that may equally be one of stunning beauty or a dramatic shot that can shock, educate, raise awareness or encourage positivity in this field.”
The competition is open for entries from any photographer in three separate categories: “In Celebration of our Planet”, “Causes, Effects & Solutions”, “The Involvement of Man” and “People’s Choice” in which winners will be selected by followers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter based on their likes and shares. Entrants can submit a maximum of 20 images in total across one or more category. Closing date for entries is midnight on 15 August 2018.
Check out the Zero Footprints Competition page for more details. Good luck!